Friday, December 18, 2009

My apologies for my absense!

Between visiting my girlfriend and massive internet connection problems, I haven't been able to post in over a week. For thos interested, I went 9-7 in picks last week and 3-0 with locks (Philly, San Diego and Green Bay). I have no idea how long I will have internet, so I'm going to post a quick power rankings and picks, no analysis just lists. I'm sorry guys and gals for the absense and briefness. Hopefully I get this straightened out for next week. And for my friends who drove 6 hours to Buffalo for the Pats/Bills game without the tickets, you are truly, truly stupid. Love you guys.

The Elite
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. San Diego Chargers
4. Minnesota Vikings

The Contenders
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Philadelphia Eagles
7. Cincinnati Bengals
8. Arizona Cardinals
9. New England Patriots
10. Dallas Cowboys
11. Denver Broncos
12. Baltimore Ravens
13. Tennesee Titans

The Mediocre
14. Miami Dolphins
15. Jacksonville Jaguars
16. New York Jets
17. Houston Texans
18. New York Giants
19. Atlanta Falcons
20. Pittsburgh Steelers
21. Washington Redskins
22. San Fransisco 49ers
23. Carolina Panthers

The Awful
24. Chicago Bears
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Buffalo Bills
27. Oakland Raiders
28. Cleveland Browns
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
30. Kansas City Chiefs
31. Detroit Lions
32. St. Louis Rams

And for this week's picks:
I got Indianapolis (-3) right
NEW ORLEANS (-8) over Dallas
BUFFALO (+7) over New England
TENNESSEE (-3.5) over Miami
KANSAS CITY (-1.5) over Cleveland
Atlanta (+6) over NEW YORK JETS
San Fransisco (+9) over PHILADELPHIA
BALTIMORE (-10.5) over Chicago
DENVER (-14) over Oakland
SAN DIEGO (-6.5) over Cincinnati
SEATTLE (-6.5) over Tampa Bay
CAROLINA (+9) over Minnesota
WASHINGTON (+3) over New York Giants

Second Runner Up Lock of the Week
Houston (-13) over ST. LOUIS

First Runner Up Lock of the Week
Arizona (-12.5) over DETROIT

Lock Of The Week
Green Bay (+1.5) over PITTSBURGH

Last Week: 9-7
Overall: 112-93-2
Lock Picks: 23-19

Rest in peace Chris Henry. And more importantly, Rest in peace to my cousin Justin who also passed away this week. They were both 26, and both are nothing short of a tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment