Saturday, April 4, 2009

Its the Final 4!

The moment we've all been waiting for! UConn, North Carolina, Villanova and my Michigan State Spartans baby! Gotta love it!

Michigan state over UConn
I have to support my team. Why wouldn't I? I think this UConn team is beatable. Purdue could have beat them if they weren't intimidated and made too many dumb mistakes. Missouri came very close to beating them in a very close game. MSU matches up well against UConn, a team that doesn't run all game. The pace should favor MSU and being in Detroit will be a huge boost. MSU reaches the finals.

North Carolina over Villanova
North Carolina looks unstoppable right now. A healthy Ty Lawson has been the MVP of this tournament. Villanova has played excellent basketball, and will be NC's biggest challenge yet, but I can not see them pulling this upset. North carolina rolls on.

I'm off, for the second day in a row, to the brand new Citi Field for their second exhibition game against the Red Sox. I'll share my thoughts on the ballpark later on.

1 comment:

  1. You can say it was an unfair home court advantage all you want, but the simple fact is that they outplayed Connecticut. the better team won. You have been calling out my biases the entire tournament, and ripping on me for picking Michigan state. Now they are in the championship game and you can't even admit that you were wrong. You had them losing where? Second round? Sweet 16? Way to be a big man and still throw around insults when you were clearly wrong. Yeah, even I think North Carolina will beat them in the championship game, but I will be supporting my team the entire way, like any sports fan should.

    ReplyDelete