Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day NFL Picks

Green Bay (-11) over DETROIT
The Packers should crush the Lions like they did the first time around, even with Stafford and Calvin Johnson playing.

Oakland (+13.5) over DALLAS
I think this one will be a close game. Dallas has had an awful offense the past few weeks, Miles Austin shouldn't be able to do much against Asumugha and the Raiders just beat the Bengals. Will I take 13.5? Of course I will!

DENVER (+6.5) over New York Giants
I expect the Broncos to win straight up. The Giants aren't very good, and I've said it all along. they haven't been playong well. Now that said, the Broncos have been terrible lately. I just think with a healthier Kyle Orton, at home on Thanksgiving, they should be able to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment