Thursday, March 26, 2009

Box Office Predictions for the weekend

Monsters vs. Aliens will win the weekend easily, but I am going to go with a slightly cautious estimate of 51 million

The next three will be comprised of holdovers Knowing and I Love You, Man as well as newcomer The Haunting in Connecticut. Duplicity will round out the top 5. I think it will break down like this:

1. Monsters vs. Aliens 51 million
2. The Haunting in Connecticut 14.5 million
3. Knowing 14.1 million
4. I Love You, Man 13.7 million
5. Duplicity 9 million

I should be seeing both Haunting in Connecticut and Monsters vs. Aliens, so I will have reviews up for each.

1 comment:

  1. seeing as you completely blew your NCAA picks for tonight, why in the hell should I even consider these picks? I mean you have Memphis and they got blown out, and Duke and they got blown out. How in the blue hell did you not see those two coming. HOLLY HELL!

    ReplyDelete