Sunday, March 22, 2009

My thoughts on Day 3

Well I went a perfect 8-0 on the day, so my bracket is beginning to look up. UConn, Memphis and Villanova roled. I thought Maryland had a shot but Memphis just dominated them.

Purdue had a scare but pulled out the win over Washington. Now they just need to take down UConn for me. Duke beat a game Texas team, but wasn't really challenged. Gonzaga won a thriller over WKU, and should get smoked by a UNC team that has Lawson looking pretty healthy. Oklahoma took care of Michigan after Michigan put up a fight for most of the game.

Glad to have a much better day, I hope it continues today. Here are my picks:

Syracuse vs. Arizona State
I can't pick against my final 4 team. Syracuse wins easy.

Xavier vs. Wisconsin
I like Wisconsin here. I think they will be riding high off their win over Florida State and will keep it going.

Pittsburgh vs. Oklahoma St.
I sure hope Pitt's close call woke them up. If not, they may be going home early. Gotta pick them though.

Louisville vs. Siena
It would be awesome if Siena pulled off this upset, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Arizona vs. Cleveland State
I didn't have either of these teams, but I like Cleveland State. I almost picked them over Wake, now I am completely sold.

Dayton vs. Kansas
I am hoping for Dayton, but my head tells me to pick Kansas.

Michigan State vs. USC
My Spartans keep it going and move into the Sweet 16.

Missouri vs. Marquette
Even the return of Dominic James can not get Marquette past Missouri in this one. The Tigers grind it out.

2 comments:

  1. your picks suck. you are so biased about things its not even funny. also get a life. there are like 3 people reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Its always good to know that there are three people reading this. And one of them feels strongly enough about it to tell me to get a life. Its especially nice to know that my readers have impeccable grammar and know exactly what they are talking about. Clearly my picks suck, that is why I hit on every one of my remaining sweet 16 picks. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete