Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round 2- Day 1: The Picks

UCLA vs. Villanova
In a matchup of two over-achieving teams, I will stick with Villanova. They are practically playing on their home court and UCLA should have lost to VCU.

Maryland vs. Memphis
This should be a terrific game. I have Memphis going on, but I would not be surprised to see Maryland pull off the upset. For my bracket's sake I'll take Memphis.

Texas A&M vs. UConn
UConn should handle this one easily

Purdue vs. Washington
I am sticking with Purdue here.

LSU vs UNC
LSU really impressed me against Butler, but UNC is not Butler. I don't think they have what it takes. North Carolina rolls on.

Michigan vs. Oklahoma
I would love to pick Michigan, but I can't. Oklahoma is too strong.

Western Kentucky vs. Gonzaga
The one real upset I got right. The cinderella story ends here. Gonzaga moves on. Should be fun to watch.

Texas vs. Duke
Duke looks very strong and that should continue against Texas. Duke wins easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment