Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to the blog

Hey out there everyone. I'm sure if you are reading this then you know me in some way, shape or fashion. But for anyone who doesn't know me my name is Mark, go by geez or geezer (hence the name). I love all things sports, movies and entertainment. I'm a huge Red Sox, Celtics, Titans and Michigan State basketball fan (as I'm sure you will all come to realize). I'll try not to be too much of a homer in that area. The blog will cover all things that I find interesting or important or generally worth writing about in that area. I'll cover everything from college and professional sports, my favorite films, film reviews, box office predictions and results and anything else I basically feel like talking about or anything my readers ask me to talk about. Feel free to send me an email geezer9687@yahoo.com. I look forward to writing, so I you all enjoy the blog and will send me your questions and comments and I will always get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment